Wahoooooo! Awesome experience. And you are oh, so brave, probably because you live in the home of the brave.
If you happen to see an Obama bobblehead doll (or other appropriate souvenir), and if you happen to stop to look at it, and if you have enough cash in your pocket to pay for it when you see it, and if you trust me to pay you back (including the postage),I would love it if you'd get it for me to give to Fred as a surprise. He NEEDS it for his office. It's one of his greatest needs. In fact he needs it so badly that...well I don't know how badly he needs it. But pretty bad, I think.
Hey, I think we saw you in the crowd on TV! We're you that tall guy with a cute little girl on his shoulders who was talking on a cell phone? Seriously - what a fabulous opportunity for you all!
i didn't go to the concert, but they rebroadcast it on the mall sometime around 8am...dancin to it helped the circulation in my feet come back. almost.
Hey Jus--or rather Richard. Thanks for looking us up. I have to admit the name combined with the rockin' facial hair threw me a bit but I had a hunch and Chris confirmed it was you. Plus, after a bit of linky love at your site I found Kitty's--she has way more identifiable pictures! Grace looks tall, beautiful, and brilliant. A big hello to you all across the intersphere--I'll be checking up!
9 comments:
Oh, so, so, so jealous...!
luckeeeeeeeeeeeeee! you win for coolest family event of the year. UNLESS i give birth on the 20th. that's my goal.
Wahoooooo! Awesome experience. And you are oh, so brave, probably because you live in the home of the brave.
If you happen to see an Obama bobblehead doll (or other appropriate souvenir), and if you happen to stop to look at it, and if you have enough cash in your pocket to pay for it when you see it, and if you trust me to pay you back (including the postage),I would love it if you'd get it for me to give to Fred as a surprise. He NEEDS it for his office. It's one of his greatest needs. In fact he needs it so badly that...well I don't know how badly he needs it. But pretty bad, I think.
WV: nonsing, n. Something that is not sensical, as in: It is pure nonsing that FMG NEEDS an Obama souvenir. Nonsing? Sure. But fun? You betcha.
Can I be one of the kids that gets loaded up? (Don't take that the wrong way.)
Hey, I think we saw you in the crowd on TV! We're you that tall guy with a cute little girl on his shoulders who was talking on a cell phone? Seriously - what a fabulous opportunity for you all!
rock on wich yo bad bad selfs!
i didn't go to the concert, but they rebroadcast it on the mall sometime around 8am...dancin to it helped the circulation in my feet come back. almost.
Hey Jus--or rather Richard. Thanks for looking us up. I have to admit the name combined with the rockin' facial hair threw me a bit but I had a hunch and Chris confirmed it was you. Plus, after a bit of linky love at your site I found Kitty's--she has way more identifiable pictures! Grace looks tall, beautiful, and brilliant. A big hello to you all across the intersphere--I'll be checking up!
Em! Great to hear from you. Glad you weren't scared away by my Unabomber look-a-like personal grooming these days. :-)
Post a Comment