What the heck does
ilfony mean? I know the first three letters are the acronym for Dad's secret superhero identity, but I'm not sure about the last few letters. Any guesses?
ony =
- of nine yahoos (Which begs the question: where are the other five?)
- of nine yeti (or is the correct plural yetuses? yetae? snowmans? chupacabras?)
- of Neigeden's yesteryear?
That's all I have time for now, but I'll keep thinking. Whoever gets it right may pick the next topic of discussion.
2 comments:
Okay, but what does Dioditus mean? Is he a character out of somewhere? Please excuse my ignorance.
Dioditus was a not so famous but very integrous Greek orator. Somewhere between Pericles and Demosthenes. Does this count as a post?
Here is my guess on ILFONY.
Of
Nincompoop
Youth
I am not certain I have the spelling correct but the meaning (if not correct) is certainly accurate n'est pas?
Post a Comment