19 August 2009

Effin' A.

10 comments:

Zimm said...

Just so you know, this doesn't count as your blog post for the next 3 months.

Sherry Carpet said...

i concur. but let me say that i was SUPER (with extra DUPER) excited to see an update.

richard dandelion said...

Sigh. I got nothin', folks. My brain has atrophied to the point that I can't keep a thought in my head for longer than three minutes.

Christian said...

Holy frick, that was awesome. Seriously, people, grow up.

annie said...

ricky d! i mean mr. dandelion. good to see you on the trail (and the bragosphere)! i hope you know that next time you're expected to carry my pack and walk with us. or not.

3 minutes...does that mean having a conversation with you is like talking to a dining room table?

Lola said...

i miss you. mer.

richard dandelion said...

Annie,
It was so great for me to see you intrepid adventurers. It would be an honor to carry your pack. :-)

Yes. Conversing with me is actually slightly less interesting than ta...

What was I saying?

richard dandelion said...

Argh, Lola. Me too.

Blurg. Double blurg. And stinkin' potch to boot.

Nicea said...

Three minutes is two minutes and 45 seconds longer than I can hold a thought. You're still a stinkin' [er,uh,cough,cough]I meant THinkin' smart dude.

Maudie Jane said...

Coolest clip EVER!

Hooray, we missed you too!