26 February 2009

I heart Louis CK.

This guy is one of my favorite comics.

9 comments:

Christian said...

I love the phone number with "two zero's" -- killer. Oh, I dread getting on a flight with Internet capability - it's the one last place you can actually "tune out."

Sherry Carpet said...

oh, i LOVE this so much. i am so glad i am not among the noncontributing zeros of the crappiest generation...oh, wait.

Bret R. Fund said...

Hilarious!! Great clip. Funny and true to life...love it.

Jamie said...

I'm proud to announce that at least once I have been on an airplane and thought to myself, "Wow, I'm flying through the air at like 600 miles per hour right now."

Unfortunately, I have also complained about having to wait on the runway. :/

Funny post. Thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

I love his bit about parents getting sick. The other parent needs tangible proof that the sick parent is really too sick to take care of the kids. I can relate.

Maudie Jane said...

Gold, RD, Gold. Thank you so much for sharing. It is good to be reminded how amazing our world is around us and how little we appreciate it.

I think about this from time to time, why should my world be so easy and yet I still get frustrated as hell over the lamest stuff. I think it's cause I'm a lazy bast*#d. I'm working on it though.

I can't wait to show K, though he might have seen it already.

richard dandelion said...

Glad everyone likes this.

Misty: Ditto. Though it's usually me having to prove to MissKitti that she is sick enough to take some time for herself.

Probably my favorite of his bits is when he talks about what an a--hole his 4-year-old daughter is: "When's the last time you were in a group of people who wanted to go somewhere but couldn't leave because one of them refused to put his shoes on?"

annie said...

oh love it. thanks cuz!

Melissa said...

I LOVED this video, it was awesome! Hope you guys are doing well- Miss ya!