This one's from Brian:
flower
plain
rose
guild
high*
poll
wrap
doe
witch
pray**
hair
fine
I †
you
to
know
your
all
be
but
me
peak††
bored
neigh
* Nice work, Kitti!
** Great work, sherry carpet!
† Very nice, Natalie!
†† Rock on, Jaime!
05 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
mountain
high
everest
???
Am I close?
colony
bridge
Mountain - No
High - YES!!
Everest - No
Colony - No
Bridge - No
Here is a new word for the list (in addition to "high")
Poll
wrap
doe
witch
Justin has it!
Good job J! Please add your words to the list.
fine
pray
hair
Krissa has it as well
pray - yes
hair - yes
fine - Not strickly speaking but close enough.
J, feel free to add these to the list. Darn, I thought this one would be much harder. Good job guys!
um, justin, can you please put my words on the board. and also say something like, great work, sherry carpet!
?
I just want you to know that I am probably the least intelligent person reading your blogs. This work association game is akin to trying to solve a rubics cube, complete a suduko table, or complete the LSAT exam........all of which I know CAN be accomplished but makes my own brain tremble at the thought. I think I will choose to blame my inadequacy on old age. You kids amaze me!
I
You
To
Know
Your
All
Be
But
Me
Way to go Natalie. I think you have added more words to the list than all other participants combined. And extra style points for using them all in a sentence.
J, please add Natalie's words to the list.
I'm sure this game is much easier when you start playing AFTER everybody else has made their guesses. But anyway, I think this one finally hit me.
peak
bored
neigh
You got it, Jaime!!
And it's not that easy — I know there are a bunch of readers who haven't yet cracked it.
Post a Comment